Every year, thousands of new products never get off the ground.
That’s why successful companies launch with FirePower™
At Stratus Global Partners, our mission is to help you develop powerful launch and marketing programs that quickly generate sales and market share for your products.
Businesses need to convert new-product offerings into specific market solutions that address true customer needs. And they need to do this rapidly, effectively and before the competition. Lack of resources, time or experience in this area can lead to flawed planning, expensive and inefficient execution, and high probability of failure. That’s why we created FirePower™.
FirePower™ is a systematic launch process that results in focused “go-to-market” strategies and successful, solution-based marketing and sales programs. This means a fast and positive impact on your bottom line. The Stratus FirePower process connects the right products to the right markets at the right time.
- Determine critical user needs and the value proposition for the product or service
- Define whole product solutions–identifying any serious gaps that need to be filled
- Complete your market segmentation and determine which segments to target
- Map the entire adoption process and sales cycle to optimal channels best serving the target market
- Create integrated, solution-based programs that fully engage your channel partners and users
- Manage product life cycles from launch-to-launch in order to achieve the best balance between growth and profitability
- Track and evaluate programs and identify additional business opportunities for future investment.
The FirePower Process
FirePower is a 3-4 week process that culminates in a one to two-day strategy session. FirePower unveils strengths and weaknesses in our clients’ existing marketing process and produces the strategic “backbone” for the upcoming initiatives. It reveals flawed assumptions and identifies potential marketing disasters before they happen. Viable market segments, positioning and value propositions are determined. The whole-product-solution is defined and aligned with the market lifecycle, adoption process and sales cycle — then mapped to the right end-users and channel partners. In other words, two days of FirePower brings focus and clarity to the upcoming marketing initiative and provides a foundation for developing a successful launch plan.
Who Should Participate?
FirePower is an interactive experience that is intended to include the key executives and functional members of the launch team. This usually includes representation from sales, marketing, marcom, service, operations, finance and the lab. Since consensus from the executive team is an important element of FirePower, it’s highly beneficial to bring the team together with a minimum of outside distractions for the entire two-day period.