The UK is one of the most advanced markets for internet penetration in the world and has little room for further growth, but uptake among older consumers and a greater number of mobile-only internet users will help drive a slight increase.
- Article: How Artificial Intelligence Can Transform the Digital Out-of-Home Marketplace
- Newsroom: UK: Mobile Payments Still Looking to Grab a Foothold
- Newsroom: China: One-Third of Internet Users Use a Ride-Sharing Service
- Article: For Ad Buyers, a Tale of Two Identity Graphs Emerges in 2018
- Newsroom: Smartphones Will Capture Over a Quarter of Media Time in South Korea