This year, for the first time, smartphones will be the preferred method to access the internet among UK adults, according to eMarketer’s latest UK time spent with media forecast.
- Article: How Artificial Intelligence Can Transform the Digital Out-of-Home Marketplace
- Newsroom: UK: Mobile Payments Still Looking to Grab a Foothold
- Newsroom: China: One-Third of Internet Users Use a Ride-Sharing Service
- Article: For Ad Buyers, a Tale of Two Identity Graphs Emerges in 2018
- Newsroom: Smartphones Will Capture Over a Quarter of Media Time in South Korea