Data from ThinkNow Research finds that live TV remains the most popular method of watching TV programming overall in the US. However, new media channels are catching up with—and in one case surpassing—the traditional way of watching TV shows among certain ethnic groups.
- Article: Balancing Omnichannel Advertising with Individual Channel Considerations
- Newsroom: Worldwide Instagram Users Continue to Grow
- Article: Five Things CMOs Should Know About Marketing Accountability | Sponsored Content
- Article: Five Things CMOs Should Know About Marketing Accountability
- Newsroom: B2B Ad Spending to Grow 13% in 2018