In our fifth and final "Generations" conversation, we consider the iconic baby boom generation and its use of media. Not as digitally adept as younger generations, boomers nevertheless have adopted mobile and social, to some extent, and they have money to spend. Are marketers paying enough attention?
- Article: Marketing in Singapore: Embracing Campaign Goals Over Metrics
- Article: Can Too Much Phone Usage Affect a Relationship?
- Article: Listen In: Top Marketers Discuss Brand Safety
- Article: Obsessed Much? Mobile Addiction Is Real
- Article: Listen In: Top Marketers Discuss the Challenge of Addressing "the Customer"