In our fifth and final "Generations" conversation, we consider the iconic baby boom generation and its use of media. Not as digitally adept as younger generations, boomers nevertheless have adopted mobile and social, to some extent, and they have money to spend. Are marketers paying enough attention?
- Article: How Artificial Intelligence Can Transform the Digital Out-of-Home Marketplace
- Newsroom: UK: Mobile Payments Still Looking to Grab a Foothold
- Newsroom: China: One-Third of Internet Users Use a Ride-Sharing Service
- Article: For Ad Buyers, a Tale of Two Identity Graphs Emerges in 2018
- Newsroom: Smartphones Will Capture Over a Quarter of Media Time in South Korea