Xing, a business-focused German-language social network, saw its finances and user base grow in 2017’s first half, powered by a local focus in Germany, Austria and Switzerland that it believes keeps its more global-minded competitor LinkedIn at bay.
- Article: Balancing Omnichannel Advertising with Individual Channel Considerations
- Newsroom: Worldwide Instagram Users Continue to Grow
- Article: Five Things CMOs Should Know About Marketing Accountability | Sponsored Content
- Article: Five Things CMOs Should Know About Marketing Accountability
- Newsroom: B2B Ad Spending to Grow 13% in 2018