An ongoing quarterly survey of millennial usage of Instagram and Snapchat finds remarkably parallel usage patterns, with similar levels of daily users, occasional users, and even similar patterns of avoidance.
- Article: Balancing Omnichannel Advertising with Individual Channel Considerations
- Newsroom: Worldwide Instagram Users Continue to Grow
- Article: Five Things CMOs Should Know About Marketing Accountability | Sponsored Content
- Article: Five Things CMOs Should Know About Marketing Accountability
- Newsroom: B2B Ad Spending to Grow 13% in 2018