Millennials say they are spending more time with video and social, but they are not necessarily cutting back their time with other media. But according to survey data, younger US internet users ages 13 to 17 are shifting away from text-based online content—and a bit from TV—while spending more time with video and social.
- Article: Balancing Omnichannel Advertising with Individual Channel Considerations
- Newsroom: Worldwide Instagram Users Continue to Grow
- Article: Five Things CMOs Should Know About Marketing Accountability | Sponsored Content
- Article: Five Things CMOs Should Know About Marketing Accountability
- Newsroom: B2B Ad Spending to Grow 13% in 2018