eMarketer has reduced its estimate for US TV ad spending due to faster-than-expected growth in cord-cutting. This year, TV ad spending will expand just 0.5% to $71.65 billion—down from the $72.72 billion predicted in our Q1 forecast for 2017.
- Article: Marketing in Singapore: Embracing Campaign Goals Over Metrics
- Article: Can Too Much Phone Usage Affect a Relationship?
- Article: Listen In: Top Marketers Discuss Brand Safety
- Article: Obsessed Much? Mobile Addiction Is Real
- Article: Listen In: Top Marketers Discuss the Challenge of Addressing "the Customer"