eMarketer has reduced its estimate for US TV ad spending due to faster-than-expected growth in cord-cutting. This year, TV ad spending will expand just 0.5% to $71.65 billion—down from the $72.72 billion predicted in our Q1 forecast for 2017.
- Article: How Artificial Intelligence Can Transform the Digital Out-of-Home Marketplace
- Newsroom: UK: Mobile Payments Still Looking to Grab a Foothold
- Newsroom: China: One-Third of Internet Users Use a Ride-Sharing Service
- Article: For Ad Buyers, a Tale of Two Identity Graphs Emerges in 2018
- Newsroom: Smartphones Will Capture Over a Quarter of Media Time in South Korea