As consumers embark on increasingly complex buying journeys that touch multiple channels, marketers continue to struggle with cross-channel attribution. But where do publishers fit in the attribution equation, and can they ease marketers’ pain?
- Article: How Artificial Intelligence Can Transform the Digital Out-of-Home Marketplace
- Newsroom: UK: Mobile Payments Still Looking to Grab a Foothold
- Newsroom: China: One-Third of Internet Users Use a Ride-Sharing Service
- Article: For Ad Buyers, a Tale of Two Identity Graphs Emerges in 2018
- Newsroom: Smartphones Will Capture Over a Quarter of Media Time in South Korea